How to remove stains from white clothes
SoakFill a sink with warm water and create a soaking solution by adding ½ a scoop of Ariel Original Washing Powder. Allow the garment to soak for up to 30 minutes.
LoadWring out the excess water and place the garment into the washing machine along with similar items.
DoseYour pre-treat cap is a dosing device, too. Just fill it with the correct dose of washing detergent and place it directly into your washing machine drum, on top of your dirty laundry.
WashWash on the usual cycle, on the hottest wash temperature indicated. Always check the instructions on the garment’s fabric care label.
UnloadWhen the cycle is complete, unload the garments immediately or within maximum 2 hours for great results.
Wash delicate whites
1. Gather delicate white items, such as sheer blouses, shirts or undergarments.
2. Review the fabric care labels to make sure the items are washable. Note whether machine or hand washing is suggested, as well as the recommended wash temperature and drying method.
3. Machine wash most delicate whites in cold water. Adjust the water level and set the machine for gentle or delicate. When using Ariel you shouldn’t have any problems getting the perfect results even at 30 degrees.
4. Hand wash delicate undergarments or items specifically labelled "hand-wash only." Dilute a small amount of Ariel in a tub or bucket of cold water, and then submerge and rinse your clothes under running water.
5. If you have a dryer, dry delicates on a low setting or hang them to dry. Check the fabric care labels.
Wash white towels, sheets and socks
1. Gather white towels, sheets and socks that can tolerate hot washing. Check the labels if you're not sure.
2. Wash items that are prone to mildew, fungus and mites in hot water. Adjust your water level for the correct volume and set your machine to wash as normal.
3. Add Ariel Original Washing Powder. In case of stains, pre-treat with Ariel Original Washing Liquid using the pre-treat cap.
4. If you have a dryer, dry all of these items on high heat, or dry the sheets separately if you don't want excess towel lint on them.
Try out Ariel Excel Washing Gel Original or Ariel 3in1 PODS on your whites for bright results at all temperatures.