Get the most out of your Ariel 3in1 PODS with our how to use and dosing guide.
Ariel 3in1 PODS offers a one stop solution for your laundry needs. Providing you with a super-concentrated, powerful laundry detergent that’s designed to clean, lift stains and brighten your clothes in one single pod.
As a simple 3in1 solution, Ariel PODS Washing Capsules come equipped with an innovative multi-compartment design that keeps all the ingredients stable and separate until they are activated in your washing machine.
Since Ariel PODS are pre-measured, there is no need to measure or pour out laundry detergent before adding to your load, which makes it easier when it comes to dosing. All you need to do is simply place the washing capsule at the back or bottom of the drum before adding your clothes to the washing machine.
How to Use Ariel 3in1 PODS
One of the main advantages of Ariel 3in1 PODS is their ease of use, which makes it easy when it comes to getting the laundry basics right.
Get great results from your laundry with our tips on how to use Ariel 3in1 PODS:
- Determine the load size.
- Remove the washing capsule out of the box. Make sure your hands are dry when handling the washing capsules.
- Place the washing capsule at the back before placing your clothes into the washing machine.
- The number of PODS depends on the load size, soiling and water hardness, see our dosing guide in the section below.
- Place clothes into the washing machine and set on top of the washing capsule.
- Select the appropriate wash cycle, based on the garments’ fabric care labels.
- Close box after use and for child safety, keep out of reach of children.
In contrast with Ariel liquid detergent, Ariel 3in1 PODS cannot be used to hand wash your clothes.
To find out more about how to use Ariel 3in1 PODS – watch our video!
How to Dose Ariel 3in1 PODS
Since all washing loads are different, it’s important to use the correct amount of liquitabs based on your load size, dirt level and sometimes even drum size and water hardness.
- Use one washing capsule for small to medium loads for drum sizes of 4-5kg.
- For drums with the capacity of over 6kg, use two PODS.
- Check the instructions on the Ariel 3in1 PODS package. Make sure you place the washing capsule at the bottom or at the back of the drum and not in the detergent dispenser.
- Like any household detergent, store safely and keep away from children.
How to Store Ariel 3in1 PODS
From a safety standpoint there’s not many things that are more important than the proper storing of your washing capsules. The laundry room is a hazardous place as it is (what with all the chemicals and machines lying around), but the colourful orbs are especially dangerous if you have small children in your home. To keep them safe, here is a number of things you can do:
- Install baby gates or put a childproof lock on the door
- Keep your detergents out of reach of children, and keep them locked away, instead of leaving them on top of your washing machine.
- Do not transfer PODS into packaging that resembles food storage.
- Handle PODS with dry hands to keep the film from dissolving before use.
- Keep PODS in their original container, and make sure to completely close the container after each use.
How to Remove Detergent Residues
If you notice any leftover residues from the washing capsule on your laundry once the cycle has ended, that means that the capsule couldn’t dissolve properly in the machine’s drum. Worry not, there’s a solution! Detergent residue can easily be removed by rinsing your clothes with warm water, or (in worst case scenario) doing another cycle.