Try Ariel’s innovative Excel Gel and see the best results with our how to use and dosing guide.
When you’re in need of an excellent clean even in a cold wash, and you also want to use a detergent without bleach, then try Ariel’s innovative Excel Gel. Convenient and easy to use, Ariel Excel Washing Gel dissolves at the heart of the wash to deliver you a brilliant and high cleaning performance even during cool wash cycles.
Ariel Excel Washing Gel comes in a unique bottle that allows you to dose with high precision in a simple squeeze.
How to Use Ariel Excel Washing Gel
Ariel Excel Washing Gel comes with an easy to use cap that helps you measure out the correct dosage for your favourites. Follow our laundry tips on how to use Ariel Excel Washing Gel for the best cleaning results.
- Measure out the correct amount of gel into the cap. See our dosing guide below for more information on the how to dose excel gel.
- Load the machine with your clothes.
- Place the cap on top of the clothes.
- Select the appropriate washing cycle based on your garments’ fabric care labels.
- Place Ariel Excel Washing Gel out of the reach of children.
How to Dose Excel Gel
When it comes to calculating the correct dosage for your laundry, it depends on three main factors:
- The level of soiling, stains and dirt on the laundry
- The washing machine size
- Water hardness
Dosing is easy when it comes to the Ariel Excel Washing Gel, since the recommended dosage is clearly indicated on the inner part of the gel dosing cap.
- For average loads in a 4-5kg washing machine, the recommended dosage is 37ml.
- For soft water and less soiling than average for regular machines, the regular dosage is 25ml.
- In the case of hard water and/or heavily soiled loads, the recommended dosage is 46ml.
- If you use a large machine with a capacity of above 6kg, then you should add an extra 12ml to your laundry.